- We expect you to respect the house as if it was your own.
- Smoking in the house is absolutely not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- All furniture is design furniture. Feel free to use it but take care.
- Everything is brand new and designed and crafted with our love, respect it.
- Respect other guests and observe quiet hours between 10pm and 7am.
- The kitchen is fully equipped. Enjoy it. Keep it clean at all times.
- Always use the cooker hood when cooking. Flip the glass with both hands
- Never put hot pots on the counter top or on the table. There are special pads to avoid stains.
- A clean oven and microwave makes your food taste better.
- Never use the espresso machine without water.
- Always use the mattress protector, fitted sheets, duvet cover and pillow cover when sleeping on the sofa.
- There is a washing machine and dryer at your disposal in the basement. Just bring your washing powder ?.
- Be careful with mosquito windows. The magnets are there to remind you not to walk through them.
- Please turn off all the lights and close all doors when leaving the apartment.
- We clean the place thoroughly after each guest checks out, but we do ask that you tidy up after yourselves before you leave. You can find a broom and vacuum cleaner in the basement and a little hand brush in the closet in the hallway.
A FEW MORE RULES
- The house is in a family and private courtyard. No special events are allowed without our consent. There is an extra fee of 1200 euros in case of a special event organised without our consent.
- Minimum stay is 2 nights (except on weekends). If you would like to stay less than 2 nights, the cost will still be the same as 2 nights stay (ask us).
- For long stays, it is also best to ask us.
- An extra guest fee of 35 euros/per person/per night apply after more than 5 guests (from 6th to 11th guest). Extra guests need to be approved by us before booking. We can refuse unannounced guests.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Standard arrival time is at 16.00 (4pm to 10pm).
If you would like to come in earlier, please feel free to ask and we’ll try to accommodate.
We live next door, so we’re also able to welcome you at odd hours. Your flight may arrive at midnight, on Sunday or national holiday – please feel free to ask. But for such odd hours, please make sure we are available before to book (there may be an extra fee in some of those cases).
- Someone is always present at check-in to meet you, hand you the keys, explain to you how things work and answer any questions you may have.
- Departure is usually at 11.00 a.m. at the latest; so as to allow time for the cleaning person to clean and prepare the apartment for the next guests. (Unless, of course, there is no guest checking-in the same day).
- If you wish to leave your luggage and pick it up before taking your train or flight back, please feel free to ask.
- We will ask you to send us a photocopy of the passport identification page of all the guests staying at the house.
- The deposit €500 (arranged with AirBnB, or to be paid when booked directly with us) will be used to pay for any damages which may be caused during your stay. In the event that the cost to repair such damages is higher than the security deposit you will be liable for the difference.
- We want you to relax and feel comfortable, so the cost of minor accidents such as a broken drinking-glass will not be deducted, but we kindly ask you to let us know if such little accidents do occur.
- If you damage the home, you may be charged up to full cost up to it’s extend.
- The Administration of the city of Ghent requires a tourist tax of €3 per person (≥ 18 yrs) and per night to be paid. The tourist tax will be collected during your stay.
+32 9 33 00 823
(our home phone)
(our mail address)
+32 494 162 456
(text or WhatsApp us)